Sunday, February 3, 2008

Spirit Wear for Travel

Hey everyone!

Have a wonderful Super Bowl Day!! Speaking of Super stuff, take a look at what Robin has for us and give her an order if you're interested. I think it would be awesome if we we all had one of these and wore them to the games to show our boys some good ole' Geneva support. I'm going to get one for each of us in the family. Do you think I could get Zoe to wear one? Place your orders ASAP so Robin can get the order in. Keep in mind that all the proceeds go to benefit GBA. Thanks All! - Sue

Message from Robin:

I am currently taking orders for the 2008 GBA Travel t-shirt. For those of you who are not familiar with the shirt, it is white and has the GBA logo on the front and all the travel team rosters listed on the back. The shirt is $15.00 and it comes in Youth S,M,L,XL and Adult S,M,L,XL,XXL. These are nice shirts for players, parents, grandparents, etc.

If you are interested, please contact me at rrtdmunoz@sbcglobal.net stating how many shirts and the sizes. When I deliver the shirts, I will need to collect a check made payable to Geneva Baseball Association.

Thanks -
Robin Munoz
GBA Apparel

No comments: